Hair-raising Halloween fun is not only necessary, it’s neceSCARY! Making Halloween the best that it can be is not nearly as hard as everyone assumes, we just have to think out of the box! Games, snacks, books, and parties can reach a whole new level with our awesomely scary, fun ideas! Our Top Ghostly Games Mummy Madness This game will be a hit at your next Halloween party! All it takes are rolls of toilet paper or white crepe paper.
- Divide kids up into teams of two
- One will wrap, one will be the mummy
- Start up the Halloween music and let the kids wrap their partner!
- Once the whole toilet roll is used, the mummies race to the finish line of your choosing, trying not to rip the mummy wrapping of course!
- Switch mummies, and do it again!
- Trace a large skeleton on paper or plastic
- Cut skeleton into just limbs
- Hide around the backyard, house, or neighborhood
- As kids find pieces, put them back together to create full skeleton!
- One person is “it”
- All other kids sit or lay down (zombies)
- “It” tries to get each of the zombies to smile, laugh, giggle, or move
- Whenever a zombie smiles, laughs, giggles, or moves, they then join “it” and try to get the other zombies to do the same!
- The last zombie left wins!